Camso ICE Cobra WT 20″ x 154″ x 1.50″ 2.86 pitch SP FC 9366U 6 row drive Utility Track
20″ x 154″ x 1.50″ lug height
Six (6) row internal drive lugs
Single Ply Ice Control Enhancement Technology
Traction on icy conditions
Based on the high-performance Cobra WT 1.5, the Camso ICE Cobra WT 150 comes with a 196 factory pre-studded design for superior grip in icy conditions. It also features thinner paddles, thereby reducing weight and improving traction in soft snow. The lightweight deep snow utility track that’s always up to the job.
Factory pre-studded for improved traction and control on ice conditions.
- Camso’s unique extra tall 1.5 inch lug design provide optimal traction on and off-trail conditions.
- Aggressive cupped lugs deliver excellent traction in soft, loose snow and off-trail back country explorations.
- Lightweight for improved efficiency and fuel economy.
- High-performance belting pulls heavier loads without track stretching.
- Six row internal drive lugs.
Camso Utility Tracks are known for deep snow flotation. The wide track design provides the traction needed to perform when there is work to be done. Camso quality delivers dependable service and excellent performance.
Tracks featuring Single-Ply Technology must use support plates and studs that have been designed specifically for single ply tracks.
Camso ICE Cobra WT 20″ x 154″ x 1.50″ 2.86 pitch SP FC 9366U 6 row drive