Camso ICE Cobra 1.6 15″ X 154″ X 1.60″
2.86″ Pitch, Fully clipped
ICE Single Ply Technology
Off trail means rough riding. You need a tough track with extra traction for ditch line running, boondocking, and cross-country racing in deep snow and unprepared or non-maintained conditions. Give your crossover or trail sled a big performance boost where it really counts with a Camso cross country track.
- Ice Control Enhancement Technology raises the bar for pre-studded track performance
- 1.60 inch lugs provide excellent traction for crossover riders who prefer off-trail riding.
- Cobra design for unique traction and speed.
- Rigid lug support columns and optimized rubber compound ideal for off and on-trail performance.
- Track features center hole window for third driver.
Built and tested tough to take on the nastiness of hard-core terrain. Acceleration, stability, and reliability–that is Camso.
Warning: Tracks featuring Single Ply technology must use special support plates and studs that have been designed specifically for this. This track has molded in studs.
NOTE: Picture does not show center hole punched window
Camso ICE Cobra 1.6 15″ X 154″ X 1.60″ SP 2.86 pitch 9273C