Camso ICE Cobra 1.6 15″ x 121″ x 1.60″ 2.52″ pitch 2P 9312C High Performance crossover track
15″ x 121″ x 1.60″
Ice Control Enhancement technology
Two Ply construction
Off trail means rough riding. You need a tough track with extra traction for ditch line running, boon-docking, and cross-country racing in deep snow and unprepared or non-maintained conditions. Give your crossover or trail sled a big performance boost where it really counts with a Camso cross country track.
- Ice Control Enhancement Technology raises the bar for pre-studded track performance
- 1.60 inch lugs provide excellent traction for crossover riders who prefer off-trail riding.
- Cobra design for unique traction and speed.
- Rigid lug support columns and optimized rubber compound ideal for off and on-trail performance.
- Cupped lugs for superior acceleration and braking in loose, soft snow conditions.
- Flexible lug design for superior off-trail performance.
Built and tested tough to take on the nastiness of hard-core terrain. Acceleration, stability, and reliability–that is Camso.
Camso ICE Cobra 1.6 15″ x 121″ x 1.60″ 2.52″ pitch 2P 9312C